As of February 3, 2015 CMS on the WORC site will no longer be connected to Visibility Plus. In order to utilize Visibility Plus, you need to get your contacts into Moxi Works.
There are three tasks needed in order to complete this process.
Note: This is manual work and may take you awhile to complete. Our support team is available to help if you get stuck.
Exporting Your Contacts from CMS
- Login with your username and password at http://www.windermere.com
- Click on your name at the top right and select Go to new WORC. Then click on your name again and select My Account
- Click Contacts on the nav menu then select Import/Export
- On the next screen, select the Export Contacts tab
- Select "All" under "Contacts" and "Outlook Export" under "Format"
- Click "Continue"
- Review the information on the next screen then click "Continue" again
- If prompted for where to save your file, navigate to a location on your computer you can easily find and name your document with a recognizable name (Example: Save to My Document with the filename CMS Contact Export.csv). If you are NOT prompted to save, the document will be in your Downloads folder
Formatting your Contacts for Exchange Import
Before You Continue: It is extremely important that you make sure that the information appears in the correct columns in the template referenced below. If it does not, your contacts will not import correctly and will require a lengthy clean-up process.
- The template required to import your contacts into Exchange successfully is included in a link for you at the end of these instrucions. Download the file
- Open the Exchange template file AND the CMS file you exported
- Copy and paste the information from the CMS export into the Excel Template
- Save the Exchange template file as a .csv file with a recognizable name (Example: CMS Contact Exchange Import.csv). When you try to save it, Excel will probably ask if you want to keep that format. Just say yes
- Log into your email through the Outlook Web App (http://login.microsoftonline.com)
- Click the menu button at the top left and select "People"
- From the People section, click the gear in the upper right-hand corner and select "Import Contacts"
Categorizing for VisPlus
- Go to Moxi Works via http://crm.moxiworks.com
- Go to the People section of Moxi Works then click the "ACTIONS" button at the bottom of the All People List
- Click "CATEGORIZE BY GROUP", then click "VISIBILITY PLUS" under System Groups
- Click the "ADD" button for all the people you want in that group
- When done, click the "ADD SELECTED" button